- Get Started
- Claim Type
- IMEI / Serial Number
- Personal Details
Please read and confirm each statement below:
Huawei 2020 Cashback Offer Terms and Conditions
Promotion Terms and Conditions:
Participants agree to these Terms and Conditions (the 'Terms and Conditions'). Any information or instructions published by Huawei Technologies (UK) Co., LTD. (the promoter), with its registered offices at 300 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 6UF, or its fully owned subsidiaries about the Promotion at consumer.huaweipromo.co.uk/huaweicashback2020 form part of the Terms and Conditions.
Participants who purchase a Qualifying Product from a Qualifying Retailer will be eligible to receive cashback, subject to these Terms and Conditions (‘Promotion’).
Participants who purchase a new Qualifying Product (as defined below in Table 2) whether SIM free or with a monthly contract* or on ‘pay as you go’ basis in-store, online or call centre from a Qualifying Retailer (as defined below in Table 1) (Freebuds3 and Watch GT2 purchased on a monthly contract are excluded from this Promotion, with the exception of purchases from EE and EE business) between 00:01 (GMT) 28th February 2020 and 23:59 (GMT) 26th March 2020 will be eligible to claim a cashback reward (exclusively paid by way of bank transfer) by redemption (the ‘Reward’). The relevant Reward value per Qualifying Product is set out in below Table 2.
Table 1: Qualifying Retailers
|Affordablemobiles.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk (excludes purchases from sellers on Amazon’s market-place platform)||AO|
|BT||Carphone Warehouse||Carphone Warehouse Business|
|Clove||Currys PC World||Currys PC World Business|
|Dixons Travel||e2Save||E Phones|
|Five Tech Ltd||Go Mobile||Giff Gaff|
|ID Mobile||John Lewis||Jersey Telecom|
|Jersey Telecom Business||Livewire||Littlewoods|
|Mobile Phones Direct||Manx Telecom||Mobiles.co.uk|
|Virgin Mobile||Vodafone – Exc. Watch GT2||Vodafone Business exc. Watch GT2|
Table 2: Qualifying Products & Reward Value
|Mate 20X 5G||£200|
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be aged 18 or over, residing and holding a valid bank account in the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey (‘Participant’). Businesses are excluded from participating in this Promotion except for business customers purchasing the Qualifying Product(s) through Carphone Warehouse Business, Currys PCW Business, Three Business, EE Business, Jersey Telecom Business, O2 Business and Vodafone Business, customer accounts (‘Business Participant). Unless stated otherwise within these Terms and Conditions, reference to Participants shall be taken to mean both Participants and Business Participants.
- A claim must be made by the end user Participant, and must not be submitted through agents, retailers, resellers, third parties or in bulk.
- Only five claims per Participant are permitted, unless you are a Business Participant whereby you can make up to 10 claims. Only one claim per Qualifying Product is permitted. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Huawei promotion.
- Participants who cancel their purchase will not be eligible to receive the Reward.
- Participants who return the Qualifying Product to the Qualifying Retailer within 14 calendar days of the date of purchase will not be eligible to receive the Reward. The date of purchase counts as day one (1).
- Participants may only submit a claim for the Reward after fourteen (14) calendar days of the date of purchase. Following the fourteen day (14) waiting period, Participants must visit consumer.huaweipromo.co.uk/huaweicashback2020 on or between 13th March 2020 and 10th May 2020 complete and submit the claim form (including providing the IMEI of the Qualifying Product and valid bank account details where the Reward shall be paid to) and upload a copy of their proof of purchase (as applicable) of the Qualifying Product from a Qualifying Retailer. Claim form information and supporting proof of purchase documents (as applicable) must be received on or before 23:59 GMT 10th May 2020 to be eligible to claim the Reward. See FAQs at consumer.huaweipromo.co.uk/gb/en/pages/huaweicashback2020/contact for details of the form of supporting documents required as evidence of purchase for each of the Qualifying Retailers and, the information to be provided as part of the claim form process.
- The Qualifying Products are subject to availability while stocks last.
- Participants will receive their Reward by bank transfer from the Administrator within 30 days of successful claim validation.
- If the claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, the Participant will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of the email. If no response is received within seven (7) calendar days of the email being sent, then the claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward. It is the Participant’s responsibility to contact us if you have not received an update on the status of your claim within seven (7) calendar days.
- Subject to condition 9 above, claims that are incomplete will be deemed invalid. Huawei or the Administrator are not responsible for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of claims.
- Huawei reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions and to disqualify claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions at any time at its own discretion. Huawei’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Huawei and the Administrator shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect themselves against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to generate or require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant, deny issuing the Reward, or terminate the Promotion due to excessive fraud. This process may involve Huawei sharing information with third parties.
- Data Protection: Participant’s personal data provided by the Participant when making a claim under this Promotion shall be processed in accordance with huaweipromo.co.uk’s Privacy Notice at huaweipromo.co.uk/privacy.
- Administrator: Opia Limited, company number 06021170 with its registered offices at Priory House Pilgrims Court, Sydenham Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3RX.
- The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.