Huawei P40 Lite GWP Terms and Conditions
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Participants agree to these terms and conditions (the 'Terms and Conditions'). Any information or instructions published by Huawei Technologies (UK) Co., Ltd. (the promoter), with its registered offices at 300 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 6AD, or its fully owned subsidiaries about the Promotion at https://consumer.huaweipromo.co.uk//HuaweiP40LiteGWP form part of the Terms and Conditions.
Participants who pre-order and subsequently purchase a Qualifying Product (defined below) from a Qualifying Retailer (defined below) will be eligible to receive, free of charge, 1x Huawei Freebuds 3 (White, CM-SHARK) (‘Promotional Item’), subject to these Terms and Conditions (‘Promotion’).
Participants who pre-order a new Huawei P40 Lite 5G whether SIM free or with a monthly contract or on ‘pay as you go’ basis (‘Qualifying Product’) in-store, online or via call centre sale from a qualifying retailer in the table below (each a ‘Qualifying Retailer’) by 23:59 16th June 2020 and subsequently purchase by 23:59 15th July 2020, will be eligible to claim a Promotional Item by redemption, to be delivered directly to Participant at his/her address in the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey. The Promotional Item is subject to availability and will be dispatched within 30 days of a verified claim.
|Affordablemobiles.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk (excludes purchases from sellers on Amazon’s market-place platform)||AO|
|Livewire (efones)||Phones.co.uk||Go Mobile|
|Manx Telecom||Littlewoods||Mobile Phones Direct|
|Sure||Very||Huawei UK online store (consumer.huawei.com/uk/)|
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be aged 18 or over and residing in the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey (‘Participant’). Businesses are excluded from participating in this Promotion except for business customers purchasing the Qualifying Product(s) through H3G business, H3G business (‘Business Participant). Unless stated otherwise within these Terms and Conditions, reference to Participants shall be taken to mean both Participants and Business Participants.
- A claim must be made by the end user Participant, and must not be submitted through agents, retailers, resellers, third parties or in bulk.
- Only five claims per Participant are permitted, unless you are a Business Participant whereby you can make up to 10 claims. Only one claim per Qualifying Product is permitted. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Huawei promotion.
- As well as pre-ordering the Qualifying Product, Participants must also purchase the Qualifying Product from a Qualifying Retailer by 23:59 on 15th July.
- Participants who cancel their pre-order or purchase will not be eligible to receive the Promotional Item.
- Participants who return the Qualifying Product to the Qualifying Retailer within 14 calendar days of the date of purchase will not be eligible to receive the Promotional Item. The date of purchase counts as day one (1).
- Participants may only submit a claim for the Promotional Item after fourteen (14) calendar days of the date of purchase. Following the fourteen day (14) waiting period, Participants must visit https://consumer.huaweipromo.co.uk//HuaweiP40LiteGWP on or between 1st July 2020 and 31st August 2020 complete and submit the claim form (including providing the IMEI of the Qualifying Product, Participant’s postal address in the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey where the Promotional Item shall be delivered) and upload a copy of their proof of pre-order and purchase (as applicable) of the Qualifying Product from a Qualifying Retailer. Claim form information and supporting proof of purchase documents (as applicable) must be received on or before 23:59 BST 31st August 2020 to be eligible to claim the Promotional Item. See FAQs at https://consumer.huaweipromo.co.uk//HuaweiP40LiteGWP for details of the form of supporting documents required as evidence of purchase for each of the Qualifying Retailers and, the information to be provided as part of the claim form process.
- The Promotional Item is subject to availability, while stocks last. Huawei reserves the right to replace the Promotional Item with an alternative promotional offer of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Huawei’s control make it necessary to do so.
- The Qualifying Products are subject to availability while stocks last.
- The Administrator will post the Promotional Item within 30 days of successful claim validation, to the address provided by the Participant in the claim form and, the Promotional Item will require a signature on delivery. If the Promotional Item is being delivered to a business address, please be advised that our carrier will deliver to a mailroom or delivery point and will request a signature from the mailroom supervisor; our carrier does not require a signature specific to the Participant’s details. If you provide a home address which has a reception or concierge service, our carrier will deliver to the concierge. The concierge can sign for the delivery as long as they have a fixed location in the reception or within the building.
- The Promotional Item includes Huawei consumer limited warranty of 24 months, further details can be found at: https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/warranty-policy/.
- Compensation for the Promotional Item in cash, its exchange, or its transfer to other persons are excluded.
- If the claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, the Participant will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of the email. If no response is received within seven (7) calendar days of the email being sent, then the claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Promotional Item. It is the Participant’s responsibility to contact us if you have not received an update on the status of your claim within seven (7) calendar days.
- Subject to condition 13 above, claims that are incomplete will be deemed invalid. Huawei or the Administrator are not responsible for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of claims.
- Huawei reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions and to disqualify claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions at any time at its own discretion. Huawei’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Huawei and the Administrator shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect themselves against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to generate or require further verification as to proof of pre-order and purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant, deny issuing the Promotional Item, or terminate the Promotion due to excessive fraud. This process may involve Huawei sharing information with third parties.
- Huawei excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage caused to a Participant arising out of or in connection with the Promotional Item or this Promotion. Without prejudice to the preceding restriction, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the Huawei liability to you exceed £50.00.
- Data Protection: Participant’s personal data provided by the Participant when making a claim under this Promotion shall be processed in accordance with huaweipromo.co.uk’s Privacy Notice at huaweipromo.co.uk/privacy.
- Administrator: Opia Limited, company number 06021170 with its registered offices at Priory House Pilgrims Court, Sydenham Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3RX.
- The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.